Dr. Lucy Giambrone AP


🩺  Pain Medicine Specialist


United States, Florida

  • USD $50
  • 10 - 30 min Consultation
  • 1 (current)

What do you call a doctor who specializes in pain?

A doctor who specializes in the treatment of pain is called a pain management specialist, or a pain medicine physician. These doctors are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of various types of pain, including acute and chronic pain, and they use a variety of techniques and interventions to help patients manage their pain.

Pain management specialists may have various medical backgrounds, including anesthesiology, neurology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, or psychiatry. They may work in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, pain clinics, and rehabilitation centers, and they work closely with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care for their patients.