Could consuming daily processed or junk foods cause a rapid increase in belly fat for a 15-year-old, leading to the development of a significant pot belly within a year?
Thank you for reaching out to Dr. Galen. Please find the below response to your query.
1. Avoid excessive consumption of junk food.
2. Limit indulgence in such foods to 3-4 times a week.
3. Opt for a diet that includes whole grains and full-fat milk.
4. Ensure you get adequate and quality sleep.
5. Consume chocolate and fried foods in moderation.