Looking to book a COVID-19 PCR Test? Book Now
How to Treat Behcets Disease?
- You will need a team of specialists, including dermatologist, rheumatologist, eye doctor and neurologist.
- Medications include three modalities of Steroids, immunosuppressant, and biological therapies which includes infliximab and interferon alpha.
- Treatment individual symptoms with appropriate specialist.
- Mouth and Genital ulcers with topical steroids.
- Eye problems with azathioprine and steroids.
- Joint pain with pain killers or colchicine to reduce inflammation.
- Gastrointestinal problems with all three modalities.
- Headaches with triptans or beta blockers.
- Blood clots with anticoagulants.
- Brain inflammation with all three modalities.