Looking to book a COVID-19 PCR Test? Book Now
How to Treat Skin Cyst?
- Usually, cysts are harmless. Small cysts that are not causing any problems can be left on its own
- Put a warm flannel against the skin will encourage the cyst to heal and reduce the inflammation
- Do not burst the cyst
- If it is infected, you risk spreading the infection, and it can grow back if the sac is left underneath the skin
- You should see your GP if you think the cyst is infected. Need to take a antibiotics course
- Cysts can be removed at some GP surgeries who recommend it