Looking to book a COVID-19 PCR Test? Book Now
How to Treat Astigmatism?
- Glasses: The cheapest option; may be available free or discounted on the NHS,
- Could get lost or broken is drawback in it.
- Contact lenses: Choice of soft or hard types; preferred by active people; may be free or discounted on the NHS.
- Cons of contact lenses, may not be suitable for everyone; risk of eye infection through poor contact lens hygiene
- Laser eye or lens surgery: May be permanent; may be better for people with more severe vision problems
- A downside of lens surgery is a risk of complications during or after surgery; not available on the NHS; can be expensive; some side effects.