Looking to book a COVID-19 PCR Test? Book Now
How to Treat Acid And Chemical Burns?
Medical Treatment:Immediate first aid:
- Remove the chemical and affected clothing-
Do not wipe the skin as this may spread contamination.
Rinse continuously with clean water-
Only use water do not rub or wipe the area.
- Treatment for chemical burns includes:
- Clean the burn and cover it with a suitable dressing.
- Continue to wash the corrosive substance with water until it is removed completely.
- If required, a tetanus jab.
- Pain relief.