Dr. Mohamed Mustafa
Thoracic SurgeonKuwait Square, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
For , you will have the following:
- Complete consultation, with a time duration from 20 to 30 minutes.
- Prescription, right after your consultation.
- Medical certificate (if any)
Dr. Mohamed Mustafa - Kuwait Square, Sharjah
I am one of the highly qualified and an expert Thoracic Surgeon with an invaluable experience of over 25 years. My residence is in Kuwait Square, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. I can fluently communicate with you in English, Arabic. I will be happy to assist you via video and audio online medical consultation.
- Working Experience: 25 years of experience
- Consultation Fee:
- -2021-2022 , Sharjah Kuwait Hospital, UAE
- -2015-2021 , IDA Hospital, Aleppo, Syria
- -2012-2014 , Tobruk Medical Center, Libya
- -2010-2012 , Aleppo University Hospital, Syria
- -2005-2008 , Alrazi Hospital, Moh, Syria
- -2004, Syrian Board Thoracic Surgery, Moh, Syria
- -1995, Syrian board General Surgery, Moh, Syria
- -1991, MD, Aleppo University, Syria
Memberships, Honors & Accomplishments:
- -FACS Fellowship of American College of Surgeons
- -Turkish Surgery Association
- -Turkish Thoracic Surgery Association
- -Syrian Medical Association
- -Mohap, UAE
- -MOH, syria
- -Omentoplasty for residual pleural cavity post TB RL lobectomy
- -Mid-Esophageal Stenosis in a Child
- -Segmental resection of congenital esophageal stenosis, is it safe?
- -Isolated esophageal crohn’s disease with diffuse stricture.
Dr. Mohamed Mustafa is now available on drgalen.org to provide online consultation to patients in his area of specialization.
You can consult for any of the following symptoms: Video assisted thoracoscopic surgery, and so on.
- 1. Licence
- 2. Degree Certificates
- 3. Experience