Looking to book a COVID-19 PCR Test? Book Now
How to Treat Cervical Rib?
- Your GP may refer you to physiotherapy if you have thoracic outlet syndrome
- Shoulder exercises can help stretch and strengthen the neck area and correct poor posture
- Massage may also help to release any tight or shortened tissues of the neck
- Your GP may prescribe a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) like naproxen or diclofenac to relieve any pain and swelling
- If you develop blood clots, thrombolytics may be prescribed to break them, and anticoagulants may be prescribed to prevent further development of clots.
- Surgery - is an option (if these treatments do not help)