Looking to book a COVID-19 PCR Test? Book Now
How to Treat Trichomycosis?
- Can cause sweaty and smelly armpits or groins. can cause stains on clothing.
- Contributing factors are sweating, obesity, poor hygiene, and humidity.
- Confirmation is by Wood lamp exam or microscopy.
- Treatment is by having good hygiene, shaving the hair, and by prevention with avoiding sweating. Consider antiperspirants and antibacterial soaps.
- Consider antibiotic creams(clindamycin) or benzoyl peroxide gel or lotion for 2 weeks. Oral antibiotics if all else fails. Seek Dermatologist opinion.